FINDING WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITIES CAN BE DIFFICULT
Don’t waste your time and money on complicated skills training programs that aren’t recognized by employers.
Our trainings are user friendly, are valuable in any type of job, and allow you to earn digital badge certifications to showcase your skills.
- Our development team brought New World of Work, a 21st century skills/soft skills program, to scale across 116 California Community Colleges
- Over 400 workforce development organizations, non-profits, adult education programs, and community partners have used our skills training
- 87% of learners feel essential skills training will be useful in their future careers
- 87% of employers are more likely to offer work opportunities to a job seeker who has completed the program we developed
- Over 44,000 of our open access digital badges were earned during the shift to online learning in the pandemic
HOW IT WORKS
Go through the skill training video while you fill out your self-reflection guide.
Complete challenge questions to check your understanding of the training concepts.
Earn and claim your digital badge!
THE TEN ESSENTIAL SKILLS
The California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office has officially sunset the New World of Work (NWoW) Program. It is no longer available on the New World of Work website.
THE GOOD NEWS: The same team that started NWoW also runs the Essential Skills Program (ESP) and will release 10 FREE soft skills training modules this fall!